Paris - March 6th, 2019.
The appropriation of RRED by a client in logistics real estate, Prologis
- Prologis, main international owner, operator and developer in logistics real estate, uses RRED, the cloud platform
dedicated to asset management and real estate industries.
- For 18 months, Prologis has made a differentiating advantage in its logistics real estate market, presenting the tool to its customers under the name EEGLE ...
Thanks to RESOLVING technologies, EEGLE is an instant and ultra precise identity card of the building . It offers
history of the asset at your fingertips, a permanent readability.
Ideal digital tool for technical management of buildings, it also helps to better understand, detect, predict, prevent, optimise energy costs thanks to connections with Iots.
It was set up for the first time in a building located on Isle d'Abeau in Lyon aera. He currently has been deployed in France, Spain, Italy and Europe on some 30 Prologis operations.
Multiple benefits for Prologis and its customers
• Simplification of building management with one-click access to all building information: EEGLE offers optimised, convenient and shared monitoring of site maintenance. It also integrates predictive function by sending alerts to signal regular maintenance deadlines or in case of any malfunction.
• Environmental and financial benefit for customers: EEGLE from Prologis provides access to input data (drawings, audit reports, technical documents) up to real estate asset modeling (architecture, environment outdoor, specific equipment, occupancy profile) until the exploitation of data to reduce energy costs.
Navigate the building with your fingertips ....
EEGLE is a simple and instant interface. From 3D model, the digital interface is connected by sensor at the logistics
platform. Available on both computer and tablet, just run EEGLE to access instantly to the building, view in 3D inside and out, and
EEGLE is the innovation revolutionising the management of logistics platforms of today and tomorrow. Simple and intuitive, this new application takes control of your platform with Building Information Modeling technology and artificial intelligence »
, explain Olivier Barge, Director of Projects and Innovation, Prologis Southern Europe.
Several real estate projects managed with the tool in France
• PROLOGIS MOISSY 2 LES CHEVRONS DC4 at Moissy-Cramayel (77) on behalf of Cultura (September 2017), 56 000 m² of logistics area.
• PROLOGIS ISLE D'ABEAU DC21, presented as the 1st logistic platform in the world connected and equipped with the digital solution EEGLE (November 2017).
• PROLOGIS MARLY DC1, on behalf of Exertis, major player in the distribution of new technologies (June 2018).
Print press release
Prologis, Inc., is the leading international owner, operator and developer of logistics real estate. It is based on international markets and regional across America, Europe and Asia. As at December 31, 2018, Prologis owned or had investments on a consolidated
basis or through unconsolidated joint ventures, assets and development projects amounting to 71 million square meters in 19 countries. The company rents platforms logistics to more than 5,100 customers in two major business sectors: business-to-business and distribution / e-commerce.
RESOLVING is a digital accelerator of the real estate and construction industries. Its range of offers fits into the life cycle of construction during the design and execution phase, operation, and also deconstruction.
Its clients represent the worlds of Construction & Asset Management in Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Public Infrastructure and Engineering: Contracting owners, Lands, Investors, General Contractors &
Subcontractors, Facility & Property Managers and Users, Architects, Project Management, Design Offices and Control Offices. RESOLVING was created in 2003. Its head office is located in Lyon, with offices in Paris
and Hong-Kong. It employs 35 people.
For more information: Resolving.com