Paris - March 6th, 2019.
RESOLVING presents RRED, Open BIM solution for asset digitalisation
- RRED, the asset portfolio solution edited by RESOLVING, digitise real estate industries by accelerating and
enabling decision-making processes more reliable.
A cloud platform dedicated to asset management and real estate industries
RRED is composed of different functional modules to aggregate, share and visualise data, throughout the
life cycle of the asset.
This set of modules corresponds to customer needs identified and brought together in a single solution,
whose technological core makes it possible to optimise asset management over their entire lifetime. RRED offers today:
- • sharing and archiving documents, drawings, BIM models...
- • responsive visualisation on different types of devices (tablet, PC, smartphone),
- • capture of field surveys,
- • space planning, including augmented reality,
- • connection with clients information system (CRM, BI, ERP software ...) and connection with IoT sensors to manage smart building maintenance.
Stakeholders of real estate industries, project owner, purchaser, property
managers, tenant, asset manager, land developer and investor, collaborate around a single business solution that covers the entire life cycle of the asset.
RRED relies on Open BIM technologies.
Cyriaque RIOS, RESOLVING president, confirms:
Print press release
RRED places BIM methodology at the heart of the strategy. The tool allows to support digital transformation to become more efficient and improve end-user satisfaction.
Share and access to assets information in real time, possibility to update, enrich and exploit them increase business flexibility. Time savings and automation in processes make management more reliable. »
MIPIM, March 12th - 15th, 2019
– Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France – Stand P-1.J 2
BIM World, April 2nd & 3rd, 2019
– Paris Expo Porte de Versailles / Halls 5.2 & 5.3 – Stand C2-E1 and stand E42-F43
The example of appropriation of RRED by a client, Prologis, the main owner, operator and international developer in logistics real estate.
To read here
RESOLVING is a digital accelerator of the real estate and construction industries. Its range of offers fits into the life cycle of construction during the design and execution phase, operation, and also deconstruction.
Its clients represent the worlds of Construction & Asset Management in Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Public Infrastructure and Engineering: Contracting owners, Lands, Investors, General Contractors &
Subcontractors, Facility & Property Managers and Users, Architects, Project Management, Design Offices and Control Offices. RESOLVING was created in 2003. Its head office is located in Lyon, with offices in Paris
and Hong-Kong. It employs 35 people.
For more information: Resolving.com